Education of Client on preventive Care Preventive health care lectures are conducted every morning for the benefit of clients.
- Watermelon is a fruit rich in electrolytes: sodium and potassium that are lost through perspiration.
- Whole grain foods can reduce risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin C is a vital building block for your body.
- Deep breathing 5 to 10 minute daily can improve your health.
- Laughter boosts your immune system and reduce levels of stress hormones.
- Blinking often keeps your eye fresh.
- To avoid cholera eat warm or hot meals and wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- To prevent cholera wash your hands with soap and water